There will be 87 questions on the exam.
Listening-You will need to:
- Understand whether a conversation is taking place at the supermarket, at a family dinner, at a market, or at a restaurant or café
- Understand conversations about food and select the logical completion
- You will listen for flight information. You will be listening for information about the flight, destination, time, and gate
- Understand numbers in an everyday context: time, how much things cost, telephone numbers, dates, etc.
Reading- You will need to:
- Understand publication about various restaurants and be able to determine what one would eat at each restaurant as well as the hours of operation of each restaurant.
- Understand a brochure from a hotel and understand the main points.
- Understand vocabulary in context about cars, hotels, and the airport. You should also
be able to label a car.
Cultural information you will need to:
- Know the difference between a château fort and a château de le Renaissance
- Read a description of a château and determine if it is the château of Chambord or Chenonceau
- Understand cultural information about cars, hotels, and French airports.