Objective: To talk about what you did in the past using the imperfect tense
Oui, c' est moi quand j' étais petite!
What was life like when you were little? What did you do? Who were your friends? Where did you live?
To describe these events, you will need to use the impefect tense. Open a Word document to use as your working document. You will upload this to Edmodo.
Objective: To understand the uses of the imperfect, to recognize its forms, and to conjugate verbs in the imperfect. The expectation is that you work silently during the class period. I will let you know when you may log off. Remain seated until you have been dismissed.
1. Imperfect description- View the video and write a summary in English of the video on a word document
2. View the second video and write a summary in English of the video your Word document
3. Use http://www.verb2verbe.com/
to find the imperfect forms of:
To listen to
4. Review the imperfect terms on Quia http://www.quia.com/jg/652147list.html
5. Complete the matching activity http://www.quia.com/mc/652147.html
6. Complete the following Padlet activities:
7. Compete the survey and upload your Word document to Edmodo