L'Union Fait le Force... Haiti, we remember
Objectives: To created a Personal Learning Environement (PLE) in Netvibes
- You will create a Diigo account and a Netvibes account
- You will complete a survey and record your user information
Be sure that you log into Edmodo. If you have changed classes, you will need to add join the group for your new class.
Task #1 You will create a Diigo account at http://www.diigo.com
- Create your account and write down your user information. Remember to use the usesrname and password formula: Your username is first name+first letter of last intial+ student ID. Johnt55555. Use the same password to log into the network.
- You will add at least 5 tagged bookmarks to your account today
Task #2 You will create a Netvibes account. You may use Netvibes to organize all of your school information, but your grade will come from how well you organize your French material.
- You should create web modules (or web page modules for useful internet links. You may use my Netvibes tabs, but you should create 10 ADDITIONAL modules that are not in my Netvibes tabs. Here is a tutorial for using Netvibes http://langwitches.org/blog/2009/06/06/creating-a-simple-classroom-webpage/ Click here for the Word document Download Using Netvibes
- You may use Mme Theisen’s pages for ideas of good websites to add: Resources: http://lhsfrenchclasses.wikispaces.com/Resources+for+classes
- Practice on your own http://lhsfrenchclasses.wikispaces.com/Practice+activities+on+your+own
- More practice http://lhsfrenchclasses.wikispaces.com/Practice+activities+on+your+own
- My news tab http://www.netvibes.com/mmehenderson#Informations-_Fran%C3%A7ais
- My MFL tab: You will need to delete some modules here. There are some useful links here, but many are for teacher use http://www.netvibes.com/mmehenderson#MFL
- Your PLE will be graded with a rubric similar to this one: http://ychumanities.net/hum205/files/2011/12/Personal-Learning-Environment-Rubric.pdf
Task #3 Complete survey (see Edmodo for this)