Objective- To use reflexive verbs to describe one's daily routine
Pre- Activity- Read about how to form reflexive verbs
1. View the Powerpoint on Reflexive Verbs
2. Go to Languages Online. Select French, then Grammar, then Reflexive Verbs. Read the Grammar Explanation
Activity- Complete practice exercises
1. Complete exercises 2-11 of the Reflexive verbs
2. Practice conjugating reflexive verbs. You should practice with TEN verbs.
3. Choose two reflexive verb games at Quia.
Post activity- Application and Reflection. You will reply to this post using your first name and last initial.
1. Application: In French, tell what time you get up, what time you get dressed, and what time you go to bed.
2. Reflection: Two stars and a wish- What two things went well today and what do you wish you could have done differently?