Objective- to review for the unit test
You will create your own review for your the test using the objectives below to guide your choice of activities.
Create a Word document with your first/last name with the title of Review Unit Test 2- Leçons 5,6,7, and 8)
1. Pretest- Take the Leçon 7 Quiz
3 Review the quizzes to determine your areas or strength and weakness. Copy and paste the items you missed into your Word document. ** Be sure to paste special
2. Create your study guide- Using your results and the objectives below as your guide, create your study plan for the exam. You will type into your Word document a list of the topics you need to study.
3. Review for the exam. You will do a minimum of six activities from the following websites:
When you choose your exercises you will list the topic and the url in your word document.
**** Required- Verb practice (Choose 5 from the objective list)
**** Passé Composé Puzzle- Required
****Passé Composé Practice- Required
**** Une Visite à Paris- Required
Choose 2 from Quia- Passé Composé
Quia French activities http://www.quia.com/shared/french/
4. Evaluation- Two stars and a wish- What two things went well today and what would you do differently?
5. Paste your study plan, your urls for your study plan, and your evaluation as a comment to this post.
Print off your Word document. You will turn it in tomorrow right before your test.
Talking about weekend plans
Getting from one place to another
Narrating past weekend events
Verbs mettre, permettre and promettre, voir, sortir, partir, dormir, prendre; passé composé with avoir/être, quelqu’un quelque chose, personne, rien, il ya + elapsed time
Recognizing word families
Going out with friends, helping at home, country and the farm, domestic and other animals, expressions of present and future time, getting around by subway, expressions of past time