Posted at 15:23 in Comics_French II | Permalink
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
• Where is the region located? Is it near an urban area or is it isolated? What are some of the geographical features of the area? This mountain is located in Quebec, Canada, and Beupre. Its isolated and has snow on it.
• What means of transportation would you use to get there? You can use a plane, train or bus, or direct planes.
• What are the current weather conditions in the region? Mainly cloudy, slight shower risk, cool
• What sorts of lodging options are there? Do they vary by season? If so, why? You can do the bike n camp, canyoning. No
• What sorts of sports or activities are there? Do some of these vary by season? Why or why not? Biking, camping, bar or pub, swimming. Yes because when the snow melts, you can’t ski, and when it’s cold you can’t go swimming
Kenya Q. 1st per. |
20 May 2008 at 08:15
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.
(You can use HTML tags like <b> <i> and <ul> to style your text. URLs automatically linked.)
(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)
Name is required to post a comment
Please enter a valid email address