French II Computer Lab 29 Octobre
Objectives: To practice vocabulary for cars and driving
- Sign into Edmodo
- Sign into Quizlet
- Open a Word document to take notes on today’s assignment. You will not upload this to Edmodo. Copy and paste the following. Reflection section. You will post this as a comment today.
- On the Pedal Dancer site I learned the following three things:
- On the Road signs page I learned the following three things:
- Which of the Quizlet vocabulary sets did you like and why? Which ones did you not like and why?
- Which of the Quia games did you like and why? Which ones did you not like and why?
- What went really well today was:
- What I would do differently is:
- I can improve my comprehension of car vocabulary by:
- Vocabulary: Livebinders: Go to the Livebinders Transportation site https://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=964510 and go to the Cars and Driving tab.
Visit the following tabs (remember the links are already in Livebinders)
- https://youlearnfrench.blogspot.com/search/label/Transportation%20-%20Driving%20-%20Cars%20-%20Vocabulary Listen to and practice the vocabulary
- https://www.pedaldancer.com/2010/06/understanding-road-signs-in-france.html : Read the article and note three things you learned about driving in France
- https://www.ac-bordeaux.fr/ia40/fileadmin/pedagogie/SECURITE/Aper/Panneaux_code.pdf Observe the road signs and note any differences
- Practice the following Quizlet cards sets: Study and then play the games. Who will be the high scorer?
- Quiz: Practice the following games:
- Complete the reflection and paste as a comment to today’s post.