Objective- To learn the vocabulary for navigating French airports
Pre-Activity- Open a Word Document on which you will take notes and ask/answer questions ** The links for the video will be found in the assignment on Edmodo
- Familiarize yourself with the vocabulary from pp. 244 and 245 of your handout..
- On your Word document- Type top seven words you think you would need if you were traveling to a French speaking country. Use wordreference.com to look up any words.
- Video 1- Watch the Comme Une Française video and take notes on the important points of the video. What are the three biggest mistakes people make? What other questions do you have?
- Video 2- Watch the video Paris Charles de Gaule What did you learn about navigating this airport? What new vocabulary did you learn?
- Bienvenue à bord https://parlons-francais.tv5monde.com/webdocumentaires-pour-apprendre-le-francais/Ateliers-de-francais/Niveau-debutant/p-143-lg0-Bienvenue-a-bord-.htm . Watch the video and complete the activities. Which activity was your favorite? Least favorite?
- Mots de L’aéroport- https://parlons-francais.tv5monde.com/webdocumentaires-pour-apprendre-le-francais/Memos/Lexique/p-343-lg0-Les-mots-de-l-aeroport.htm Watch the vocabulary and complete the activities. Which activity was your favorite? Least favorite?
- Reflection- On your word document, tell me what went well and what you would do differently. Turn your assignment into Edmodo.