To review the past tense, to explore the château of the Loire Valley.
Instructions: Work from the beginning to the end of the list!
1. Vocabulary practice
2. Structure of language practice
Opinions and past tense
Complete all activities and self test
4.Châteaux de la Loire Links- Explore the châteaux and vote on favorite. If there are any broken links, just go to the next in the list
Text Version - List of Sites:
French châteaux - Start here first
1. Castle World
· Site Location: https://www.castles.org/castles/Europe/Western_Europe/France/
Links to French castles in English
2. Loire Valley
· Site Location: https://www.chateaux-france.com/res_loire-en.html
3. Loire Valley Castles France
· Site Location: https://www.castles-france.net/loire-valley/
4. Loire Valley
The Loire Valley is a cultural landscape of great beauty, containing historic towns and villages, great architectural monuments, and cultivated lands formed by many centuries of interaction between their population and the physical environment. The architectural monuments span the period which saw the transition from castles as defensive structures (Loches) to renaissance chateaux, places of luxury, pleasure and refinement, which have retained defensive elements only for ornamental reasons.
5. Loire Valley and its chateaux
· Site Location: https://www.jack-travel.com/Loire/html/loire_valley_droite.htm
6. Loire valley
· Site Location: https://www.westernfrancetouristboard.com/loireframegoog.html
Often called the " Garden of France" The Loire Valley is an enchanted land of vineyards, flowers and rolling green hills dotted with more than a thousand medieval, can meander along the Loire River's gently sloping banks savoring its architectural glories, its pastoral rhythm and its famous wines.
7. Chateaux of the Loire Valley
· Site Location: https://tinpan.fortunecity.com/jive/242/Castles-e.html
8. Loire Valley Online
· Site Location: https://www.lvo.com/GB/INDEX.HTML
The internet reference of the Loire Valley
9. French at a Touch
· Site Location: https://www.french-at-a-touch.com/Chateaux/chateaux.htm
The French châteaux are both magnificent and architecturally aesthetic. On this page we have listed some of the more noted National and privately owned historical and medieval French châteaux and walled cities, with links to their web sites. Links with photos.
10. Région Centre Loire Valley
· Site Location: https://www.inter-coproprietes.com/R%E9gions/Centre/centre.html
11. Bed and Breakfast in the Loire Valley
· Site Location: https://www.frenchconnections.co.uk/indexes/loirevalleybb.aspx
12. Tourism Touraine
· Site Location: https://www.tourism-touraine.com/touraine/anglais/decouv/index.htm