Creating a proposal for your travel destination and penpal letter
Download the document so that you can read all of the attached files: Download Computer Lab French3P 3.18 version 2
First, you will have 20 minutes to upload your penpal letter. This is a MAJOR grade!
Next, you will begin your travel destination proposal . This is due NEXT Wednesday
By now, you should have:
- Selected your travel location
- Found a round trip flight to your destination
- To create a budget for your trip
- To create a Powerpoint to defend your travel location.
This is due by next WEDNESDAY
- 1. Creating a budget:
First, view the embedded video and decide what your budget should be
- 2. Creating the Powerpoint
- Slide 1: Cover slide with picture and a descriptive phrase to entice the reader. See the example on the next page
- Slide 2: Describe your trip. Example: Pour un séjour de 15 jours en France, (au Maroc, en Bretagne, en Suisse) le prix moyen du vol allez-retour depuis les Etats Unis est de ______ (include Euros and dollars. You can convert at https://www.xe.com et le budget moyen par jour est de ______ (include Euros and dollars)
- Slides 3- 7) Use the conditional to tell what kinds of things you could do or see there. Example: À Paris, on visterait la Tour Eiffel... French III, create 3 slides. French AP create 5 slides. You should have photo from each section as well as your text.
- Slide 6/8: Budget: Write the categories and totalf of your budget in dollars and Euros
- Final slide: List all sources you used for your Powerpoint.
See the attached files in the original document