To review verbs so that you can create sentences
To review homes, places in town, and family
Pre-activity: Open a Word document so that you can keep track of your activities.
- You will go Word Reference http://www.wordreference.com/ to look up unfamiliar words
- You will go to http://www.verb2verbe.com/ to review conjugations of verbs
- As you are completing the activities, keep track of the new words/phrases you have learned from each of the activities. You will need this to answer the quiz
- Navigate to http://chezreilly.wikispaces.com/les+verbes+en+-ir and review the ir verb lesson.
- Follow the link at the bottom of the page and play the game
- Navigate to http://www.hellomylo.com/Activity/French/FR_L0_M2.2_CP1 to complete all lessons about Family
- Navigate to http://www.hellomylo.com/Activity/French/FR_L0_M2.3_P1 to complete all lessons about the House
- Navigate to http://www.hellomylo.com/Basic/French/FR_L0_M4.3 to complete all lessons about Getting around in town
- If you are finished and need something else to work on, navigate to http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/french
- Complete the quiz at the end of the period.