Objectives: Writing a letter in French
- Go to Word Reference and look up any unfamiliar words. Make any corrections on your paper.
- Go to making Accent Marks to be sure you know the number codes to make your accents
- Make sure you have included your name, age, siblings, what you like to do, and any additional information you' d like to share with your penpal.
- If you would like to review the email letters we read in class yesterday, download the letters from below:
- Type your email in Word. Be sure to change the language to FRENCH so that you can check for spelling and your accents.
- Go here to access the e-pal portal
- Copy and paste your letter into the drafting area. Remember: Use langauge that you KNOW!!!
Reflexion: Type this as a comment into today' post
1. What did you do very well?
2. What do you still have difficulty with?
3. Name three activities you'd like to do with our class and our epals
4. Make sure your wikispace is updated!